In this section of the documentation, we aim to provide some tips and guidance to help users with using the OpenSwap platform with their mobile. Currently, OpenSwap supports most major mobile browsers (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Edge, Brave, Firefox), but we recommend using the Chrome browser as the more optimized and stable mobile browser option. More information will be added here as the project continues to develop.
1. Input "openswap.xyz" on address bar to access OpenSwap.
2. Then click on "Connect Wallet" to start connecting your Wallet to OpenSwap.
3. Once the pop-up is triggered, click on the "WalletConnect" option.
4. By following the above steps, the WalletConnect menu will pop up and you can click on the Wallet choice as deem fit (We recommend our users to keep things simple and use Metamask).
5. Once you click on "MetaMask", the app should be triggered and opened if it was installed (like the screen below), an in-app pop-up will appear momentarily.
6. When the in-app pop-up appears showing your address and your balance, users can now double-check for confirmation and click on "Connect" to finalize the process of connecting their wallet to OpenSwap on mobile.
7. Seeing your address in the pop-up means that you have successfully connected your wallet to OpenSwap. You can now start using OpenSwap!
Should community members have further questions regarding using OpenSwap on mobile, or would want to express ideas to the team of ways that OpenSwap mobile can be improved, please feel free to get in touch with core team members on OpenSwap telegram group: https://t.me/openswapdex
To interact with our products, please explore the links below:
OpenSwap Exchange: https://www.openswap.xyz/#/swap
OpenSwap Pool: https://www.openswap.xyz/#/pool
OpenSwap Staking: https://www.openswap.xyz/#/staking
OpenSwap Liquidity Queues: coming soon!
OpenSwap Yield Farms: coming soon!
OpenSwap Inter-Chain Bridge: coming soon!
And don't forget to follow us on Twitter to obtain the latest update on OpenSwap's project development, please join our Twitter here: https://twitter.com/openswapdex